Previously, I informed readers that I was working to move the GeoMetrick Enterprises web-site and that it was a work-in-progress in Updates on the Web-Site Changes.
However, for those of you that I see tried to access the web-site, yesterday, it was down for a while. I’ll admit that, in my efforts to continue to work on getting all the content back into it that I broke it. And, since I decided to take a different route than I did the last time, even all the tabs are now gone.
My apologies to anyone that needed that information but I’m going to have to spend more time on it and figuring out how to get it re-setup. And, yes, I could have used the backup except that, since I decided to try something different with it, had actually forgotten how much work what little I’d done on it had been. As such, I didn’t take that opportunity.
Hey, it’s a learning process! 😉