I’d offered to give a free presentation to anyone fairly close to my office in the Boston area (see the details in these blogs). Coming to Switzerland for a couple weeks, you’d think I’d have thought to offer the presentation here, too, but it never occurred to me, before this. Here are my previous posts:
The biggest caveats to the offer to give this presentation in Switzerland are these:
- I’ve only just started putting my presentation together, so it will not be entirely as it would be for the conference.
- It would have to be somewhere between Bern, Basel, Zurich, Geneva, Fribourg, Neuchatel, Biel/Bienne, Luzerne.
- It needs to be fairly easily accessible by public transportation.
- The presentation will be given in English.
- Depending how far you are from me, the presentation would have to be given either very late in the afternoon or in the evening.
I will be busy on Thursday, October 15th, 2009 and leaving the country to return home on the 16th. So, this doesn’t leave you much time to decide. If you’re interested, e-mail me.